Sunday, May 6, 2012

Believe It or Not

                                        "In My Own Eye "  

               
(Revelation: 13:14/15/18)
  He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship  the image of the beast to be killed.                                                                                                                                                                                   (16) He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads.(17) And that know one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.(18) Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man: His number is 666. 



The next thing I would like to talk to all of you about is, the (RFID-MICRO- CHIP). God has warned all of us; As the scripture's above have told us of this and is to come. How did God know this so many years ago? He new that the Fallen Angels would not rest until they had taken control of His planet, The Third World Order is just more tricks to get more of us to become sinners and burn in the fires of hell with them. I know this is going to be a long hard fight for the Lord, but I have always had faith in him. I know that the people are saying that its either the democratic or republic parties.                                                                                                                                                                        

It does not matter who's in office, this has been coming. Maybe this video will shed some light on this subject. It has a lot of good advice and I hope you find it as interesting as I have. If we continue to be closed minded about such a super power, that is in our world right now, and has been here since the beginning of time, we will lose sight of the true word of God. They our going to continue to try as hard as they can to stop our Faith in our Savior, but if we stand together true to Him, we shall not perish. In my eyes, the Lord gave me life and only He can be the Judge of  that life. So let the demons of hell come for me, I will not run nor will I hide from what they bring at me. The Lord has somehow given me everything a man should ever need and I am thankful for that every day. As for our government, all they can see is evil and mass destruction for all of us. Those who will refuse there so called, "Third World Order", this is just another way for the Devil to gain control of Gods World. I myself believe that they have already decided for this to take place, some time ago. So, with this said, "I just want the people in the world  to take Jesus with you and make every day here on earth as its your last." The last thing God said in revelations: 21:9, is as God quotes, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen


 































No comments:

Post a Comment